- Bicycle along some of the most challenging routes in Dalmatia while enjoying dramatic scenery.
- Test your legs on Biokovo Mountain, Dalmatia's highest mountain.
- Stay in quaint, family-run inns and hotels. Our small group offers a more relaxed and enjoyable dining experience.
Our carefully selected hotels and inns are located in some of the most picturesque towns, and two-night stays give you ample opportunities to explore the area.
Pre-and Post-trip Options: Dubrovnik, Zagreb, Montenegro, Slovenia.
Average Daily Mileage and Terrain
Weather: Get more information about the weather here.
- Lodging in quaint, welcoming inns and hotels.
- Hearty, cyclist-friendly breakfasts every day.
- Most dinners (four-course, including wine).
- Full van support, snacks and drinks on the ride each day.
- Experienced tour guides, and daily detailed maps and route notes.
- Transportation and luggage transfers during the tour.
- Gratuities for transfers, hotels and restaurants.
- Custom ATG bike jersey and souvenir map with tour route.
- Airfare and travel insurance.
- Lunches are on your own, so you have maximum flexibility in your day.
- Non-group dinners on the free evenings. This gives you a chance to try the restaurants of your choice.
- Bikes are not included, but are available for an additional fee.
- Personal services, including laundry, telephone, hotel minibar charges, etc., are not included.
What Our Guests Are Saying
"I have had the opportunity to ride with ATG on two trips- the first being the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia and the second the Pyrenees of Spain. I was fairly new to road cycling when I signed up for Croatia- in fact it is what inspired me to pick up the sport. Both trips were life changing experiences for me. Gary and Lise are impeccable guides- fun, knowledgeable, supportive and attentive. The riding was incredible, the food and lodging top notch, the attention to detail on all aspects of the trips was superb. They know cycling, they really know Europe and they know how to make their trips challenging, fun and adventurous for all riders. As a mother of 3 young kids, I don't get many chances to escape on my bike but I know I will ride with Gary and Lise again as I have made it a priority in my life to find the time to do so in the future. All their trips are on my "bucket list" of places I want to see and cycle!"
Melissa Cunningham, Crested Butte, Colorado
Get it right the first time! Trust your next European cycling vacation to Gary and Lise, and you'll be rewarded with expert attention to even the smallest details. Croatia was our first-ever trip with them, and we were very pleased with how they made us feel right at home. Unique to their small-group setting is the lodging, food, cycling routes and 'local flavor' you won't get with bigger groups. We can't wait to travel with them again!"
"I have completely enjoyed both my trips with ATG and Gary & Lise. They have a knack for finding perfect cycling routes that are fun and beautiful, and you don't want the trip to end. I can promise there will be some scenic highlights on an ATG trip that you'll never forget. They always ensure that there are some challenging optional climbs as well---and these end up being especially memorable. ATG is also small and nimble enough to be flexible when weather or road conditions require a last minute change, so you get the most out of their trips. Frank T., Los Angeles, CA